Customer Insights – April 2021
Our next release of the Risk Assessment Platform is just around the corner. We’ve been hard at work adding enhancements and new features, and we are excited to give you a sneak peek at some of the key improvements.
In this month’s newsletter, we also recap new risk models available in Risk Assessment and the recent enhancements to AML Accelerate.
Risk Assessment v1.9 is just around the corner and is full of enhancements that add flexibility and convenience to your risk assessments.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the features and enhancements you can look forward to:
- Multi-domain Assessments – Create assessments spanning multiple domains such as Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery and Corruption, and Sanctions. You can create enterprise-wide assessments consisting of assessment units covering AML, ABC, and Sanctions.
- Assessment Reports – You now have the flexibility of selecting exactly which assessment units to include or exclude from the report.
- Multiple Methodologies – You are no longer limited to a single ‘default’ methodology and can have multiple active methodologies. Select which methodology to use when creating Answer Sets, Risk Models and Assessments. And you can work on multiple risk assessments using different methodologies.
More great features are coming in this release, so keep an eye on this space.
New risk models are available in Risk Assessment Platform. Log in to access new risk models for AML Customer Risk, AML Customer Type Risk, AML Employee Role Risk, AML Channel Risk, AML Product Risk, ABC Product Risk, ABC Service Provider Risk, Sanctions Product Risk, and Sanctions Enterprise Risk.
In addition to the new risk models, our Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Corruption enterprise risk models have also been updated and are available for use in your risk assessments.
Coming soon: Risk models for Human Trafficking, Modern Slavery, Wildlife Trafficking.
AML Accelerate v0.53 was released in late February and introduced two exciting new features:
- Compliance Calendar – Manage your compliance tasks in the Compliance Calendar. View your tasks in Year or Month view. Create tasks, set priority and reminders, and assign them to users.
- Controls Testing Documentation – Attach your control testing documentation to the controls in your Controls Library. Upload, download and view the documentation from the Risk Assessment and the Controls Management page, and with an upload timestamp to help you better manage controls testing.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for a daily dose of financial crime news across the globe.