With clear evidence that legal firms are unwittingly used as a “gate keeper” for criminal financial activity, many countries have implemented anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing regulations to minimise the economic and societal impact.
Compliance can be resource intensive
Complying with AML/CFT laws can be challenging for some, especially for small to medium sized firms. The risk-based principles give legal firms flexibility in how they choose to meet obligations but much of the industry guidance can be vague and lack clarity. To many it is another layer of regulation that needs to be addressed with limited staff resources and AML/CFT experience.
AML Accelerate: efficient, explainable and defendable
Our clients in the legal sector find that AML Accelerate meets these challenges by providing an easy-to-use cloud-based solution to conduct regular risk assessments and establish an AML program. Specifically tailored to meet the needs of legal practitioners, the comprehensive solution reduces compliance costs and provides a central repository for all relevant evidence needed for the regulator and independent reviews.
Why choose AML Accelerate?
- Meet mandatory regulatory compliance requirements
- Saves time and money, reducing compliance costs
- Easily demonstrate compliance to regulators
- Keep your compliance program up-to-date as things change
- Designed by experts, so you don’t need to be one
- On-demand consulting support available when needed