Risk consulting is our bread and butter.
We have an experienced network of financial crime risk and compliance professionals that we work with that can provide high-quality and affordable advice, guidance and practical hands-on experience to ensure that your financial crime program is compliant and performing effectively.
We also partner with software and consulting firms that can provide deep expertise and implementation experience on a global scale.
Our network of subject matter experts have a passion for financial crime prevention and have worked on a diverse range of transformational change or risk and compliance programmes for some of the world’s most successful Investment and Retail Banks in the US, UK, Europe and Australia including; Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Bank of New York, Schroders Investment Management, Macquarie Bank, Westpac and National Australia Bank.
The types of consulting engagements we are typically involved with includes:
- Financial crime advisory work – AML/CFT, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud, FATCA and Sanctions
- Program and Project management delivery of financial crime prevention programs
- Conducting Risk Assessments (initial and ongoing)
- Independent Reviews of AML/CFT Programmes
- Face-to-face training of Boards, Executive Management and Staff
- Providing advice on managing regulatory relationships and conducting annual compliance reviews
- Design, development and implementation of financial crime control frameworks.