AML Accelerate is an Arctic Intelligence venture
What is the AML/CFT Program Manual?
AML Accelerate has developed an AML/CFT Program Manual, combining years of knowledge and practical experience to quickly guide you to compliance into an easy to use platform tailored based on your organisation size, sector and jurisdiction.
This manual may be tailored to over 30 industry sectors, and follows a structured approach to assessing Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing risk based on established frameworks and methodologies. Simply provide answers to a series of guided questions and the platform will efficiently generate outputs and accelerate your AML compliance efforts.
AML Accelerate is offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) available as an annual license subscription stored securely in the cloud with Microsoft Azure, which is trusted by over 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The AML/CFT Program Manual includes
- Comprehensive information about your business that will contextualise your organisations ML/FT risk profile
- A ML/TF risk assessment that allows you to identify, assess, mitigate and manage the real ML/FT risks faced by your business
- An AML Program containing controls that address your legal and regulatory obligations
- Customer Due Diligence standards that align local requirements and international best practice
- An AML Operating Manual that guides you through the AML controls that you will be required to implement
- Supporting documentation including a glossary of key terms, a country risk assessment containing over 200 countries and a reference library
Our team constantly monitors for changes in regulatory requirements, alerts users to these and maintains the AML/CFT Program Manual to include new guidance and ML/TF risk typologies or whenever law or regulations change, so users can be confident of continued compliance with AML/CFT law and regulation.